Saturday, June 16, 2007

A Day Off. (If I remember How!)

Alrighty then...the son has graduated and is off to a dual-parent supervised party, has his new cell phone to call with if he needs to (and he has once before - a very cool thing), my Man works for another hour or two and I'm ignoring the "travel trailer from Hell". I'm actually going to take a day off! Well, LOL, not a whole day as it's nearly evening but hey, a night off is progress for me!
I'm not going to work on any of my OCD-driven projects...none of the "have to do's" will be done. I'm going to make a quick run to the store then it's back home, into comfy sweats and I'm gonna play with fiber!!!
I haven't decided whether I'm going to bring the spinning wheel into the living room or surround myself on the floor with buffalo fluff to pick and fondle or maybe just drag in some llama fleece and sort some of that. Heck, I might just sort and card some angora with that Romney I have ready to go and do some up on my favorite drop spindle.
I am gonna do whatever I want to do tonight! Neener Neener!
Ahhhhh. Vykky Time.
All the more special when it's been awhile.
What's that beer commercial? Oh yeah....Because I'm worth it.
Or maybe that was a hair color ad....hmmm...

No comments: