Sunday, July 1, 2007

It's been quite the week


First we had my BF's van blow up. No...seriously...it went WhOOsh then burned to the ground. He's fine - just bummed that a piece of his ole hippie days has gone to a better place. Take a look...

For those who've never seen a car (or truck or van) catch fire, they burn incredibly fast and completely. When I was with the Fire and Rescue back east, we'd burn the cars after cutting them up (for practice folks, not for jollies!) and it always amazed me how quickly they went. Guess that's why I rarely lock my doors while driving...I want to make that fast get-a-way! Him though, he did the dive out the window thing and had to leave keys in the ignition, wallet on the dash and one shoe somewhere in that vault of ash. We've spent the past week replacing ID, keys and all that odd stuff guys seem to keep in their wallets. OK, OK, I'll be fair...what's in their wallets is no more odd than what's in our purses.
Let's see...what else has been going on...oh yes! The Bunnies have begun burrowing to China and there is progress on the "trailer from Hell"!
More to come...

No comments: