Friday, March 16, 2007

Knitting yes - Spindling no


IMG_4019
Originally uploaded by vykky3630.
Yes, you really can knit with a cat on your lap. Freaky Kitty loves to be on my lap - no matter what I'm doing. I call it her "Freaky Time". Bless her heart...she's not a normal cat in any sense of the word. My daughter rescued her from the recycling center - in a sodden cardboard box in a heavy rainstorm. The note with her was washed out so we have no ideas on her history. My BF calls her "The Snitch" because she just has to know where the other cats are, what they're doing and more. If one of them is at the door, she lets us know. When he was flat out with his back injury, she perched on the nightstand and was his self-appointed nurse maid. All it took was a groan from him and she was at my feet yowling to let me know he needed me. I tried a couple of nice, normal kitty names but she would only respond when I would tell her "you're such a freaky cat". Sooo..."Freaky" she became!

No comments: