Tuesday, October 9, 2007

October's New Treasure

I've found new treasure! Well, truthfully? I found this a couple weeks ago but wasn't able to actually farm it out until today. It's a Utility Cart - Timothy Lawrence the Lawn Tractor has a new play buddy. I'm just tickled. Now, all the stuff I was dragging around by hand, smacking myself in the glasses with tree branches and huffing and puffing with the wheelbarrow...I'm cartin' it now!
And look...it dumps too! It's pretty solid steel - needs a serious episode with the wire brush and some "slow down the rust" shaker can paint but check it out: It's got 14 inch sides, a pull-out tailgate and a cantilever dump system. The hitch pin is ridiculously easy to do and un-do and the tongue of the hitch is solid as can be. You can just color me happy.
The Old Man got the new belt on the lawn tractor yesterday and I finally blazed a path from the front of the property to the back. Here's Freaky Kitty waiting for the curious mousies to come out and explore. You can see how high all the brush is - it might take me a while but eventually, I'll have this property tamed. And who knows what else I find out there! (The utilty cart was back in this brush about 100 feet behind where Freaky Kitty is sitting).

No comments: