Thursday, August 9, 2007

Baby Booties to Felt


Baby Booties to Felt
Originally uploaded by vykky3630
My daughter's best friend is having a baby boy in the next couple of weeks. I've seen a lot of gifts for him as my daughter's always asking for help wrapping...which I love to do! But...I haven't seen any booties or slipper-sox! So when I was checking out a new yarn shop, I saw this awesome Galway Paint yarn (from Plymouth Yarns) and fell in love with the pattern. It's a simple - nearly brainless - pattern so I save it for when I'm thinking of throwing the Sock Project out the window.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
My name is Mandy and I work for Direction Press. Part of my job is to search blogs to find new yarn shops & needlepoint shops. That is
because we have a website, ShopYarn.com where we keep an up-to-date list of yarn and needlepoint shops in the US. We also publish the Knitters' Needlepointers' Crocheters' Weavers' & Spinners' Travel
Guide book.

I am contacting you because you mentioned a new yarn shop that opened near your area and i was wondering if you could please provide me with more information regarding the store like name, contact info, and etc. Thank you for your help.

Sincerely,
Mandy
mandy@directionpress.com