Saturday, August 25, 2007

KAL - Secret of the Stole

I've finally joined a KAL! I can't tell you how excited I am since I missed out on the MS3 knit-along...I pouted while following several folks' progress - sigh. This one is led by Nautical Knitter and she already has folks signing up and buttons too. Sounds like it may have beads to knit in with it - gulp. (Dangerous knitting learning curve ahead!)
I'm off to dream and drool over yarn pr0n...as it's grey and blustery in my part of WA today and I've got that dreaded stomach flu that's going around...sitting here with the cat in my lap (Puddha, for those keeping track) and a bucket nearby, I should make it til nap time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you in the KAL. Don't worry about the beads, it's no big deal. I hope you feel better soon.

Fair Winds